Ah so it's been a year since the last week of gratitude and my artsy friends have started a new round. Everyday for a week we will be listing 20 things we are grateful for that day.
I am starting out on a particularily non-happy day for me so this is a good time for me to snap out of it and make my list. I woke up with the sniffles and I am kind of stuck in school because I have ideas but am having trouble getting them realised.
here goes todays list:
1. kleenex with lotion :D
2. the fact that my bff lives four houses away
3. the fact that I can go to school at least for this semester.
4. Kwantlen has finally been approved for the BFA I can offically get my degree in Fine Arts.
6. that I am almost done the entire text book for Issues in Contemporary art....no more boring reads.
7. that my kids are pretty self sufficient it makes not being home much at lot less guilt inducing.
8. cell phones...sometimes the only way I communicate with people lately.
9. The fact that I can occasionally say to hell with it and take a day to do something fun instead of stressing out about everything I have to get done.
10. facebook....it may sound silly but it's reuinted me with some really great friends who I had lost touch with.
11. Zombieland....a zombie movie that did not disappoint :D nothing better then a good zombie movie!
12. my new found ability to just see what happens instead imagining the worst possible scenario all the time.
13. The new book club the neighbourhood moms have started.
14. The time travellers wife....the first book in the club it was awesome!
17.Wine from my Dad!
18. the fact that it is November 12th and I haven't heard a Christmas carol yet.
19. finishing and being happy with my latest digital media project.
20. a cozy bed and warm blankets because I am headed there right now with a cup of coffee and a box of kleenex.