well already i am slacking off and my shift key is not working so that means no capitals because i am too lazy. i woke up yesterday sick so sick for the first time in my school history i missed a class. i have been kind of not being my usual diehard self at school because i am letting everything get to me, we have no money, my family appears to not be able to function without me here they don't eat right and the house is a mess our back yard looks like a dump site right now and has for the past three months at least, and i am beginning to wonder if i should give up the dream for now. as you can see not feeling to grateful today.
here is my list for today:
1. a cozy bed
2. movies and a dvd player.
3. a husband who takes care of me when i am sick
4. i was able to take the day off yesterday and rest even though it meant missing school.
5. bow flex
6. that soon i will have a place to paint at home.
8. tivo it's the only way i get to watch tv
9. speaking of tv: glee the best show out there!
10. Jenny Saville- awesome artists and a huge inspiration
11. the bunch of girlfriends i met and keep in touch with from 'inspired it's good to have people who get it.
12. that i helped Jilliene find where she is supposed to be.
13. my friend Jen who deserves to be happy.
14. coffee...I know I said it already but it will be on everyday lol
15. my non-guilt inducing parents
16. that Gords hours haven't been cut even more and hopefully wont be.
17. going out with friends tonight (fingers crossed i make it)
18. the fact that we have friends to go out with.
19. the fact that fate worked out for the inlaws to be in town and able to babysit adam tonight because otherwise we wouldn't be going out josh has to work.
20. that for the past 14 years we have had the cabin to enjoy, it was fun while it lasted unfortunately it sold and only two weeks before it's gone:( we'll miss it.
Now i am going to go and make more coffee and try and feel better so i can go out tonight.